Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If You Made a Hypothetical...

Today's lesson was on making hypothetical sentences.
Video of the Day: "If I Had a Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies (the video is here)
New Vocabulary: "mac and cheese," "fridge"


At the end of class, students answered the question "If you spoke English fluently, what would you do?"

- I would go to abroad and be a professor.

-If I spoke English fluently, I would speak English with Rain.

-I would go to Las Vegas and meet my elementary school friend.

-If I spoke English fluently, I would go America.

-If I spoke English fluently, I would write an article in The New York Times

-If I spoke English fluently, I would travel all around the world.

-If I spoke English fluently, I would be the CEO of the Microsoft

-If I spoke English well, I would to be 외교관 (a diplomat)

-If I spoke English fluently, I would make friends that graduated from Harvard.

-If I spoke English fluently, I would play English board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment