Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grade 1: Thoughts on the Commercial Lessons, Class 1-2

Q: Did you like the commercial lessons? Why or why not?

"Yes, I like this lessons because through this lessons we play many activity and it's funny."


-Joel

"I like the commercial lessons because this lessons makes us more confident. In this lessons everyone can laugh and act freely."
-David


"Yes it was fun and great. Because it's another things in my life."
-Layton

"I like this lesson. If I will have chance to take this lesson I will prepare perfectly."
-Patrick

"I liked the commercial lessons. I learned so many things about American culture."
-Jack

"I like these lessons. I am interested in American culture, And these lessons give a lot of information to me. And filming the commercial we practice is wonderful!"
-Ashuely

"I liked it, it was fun."
-Brian

"Yes, it's very fun and I learned America commercial."
-Nick


"Yes, I loved it because we can enjoy it! Though there isn't background music, that embarrassing situation was also funny."
-Anonymous

"I like this lesson because we can play and learn English"
-Michael

"I like the commercial lessons. First, it was very fresh to us. Second, I learned about more commercial companys."

"I like commercial lessons. Because the class is very fun and they made great commercials."
-Brandon

"I really enjoyed the commercial lessons!! I feel little sorry and unsatisfied about my commercial but by preparing this, I can get more closer with friends and also increase my English conversation. This new experience was really fun that I can memorize for a long time. ^^*"
-Jane

"Yes I did. Because dramas and commercials are exciting for me."
-Jenny




"This lesson is cool because it's fun and we are participate all."
-Nicholas



Q: Which class commercial was your favorite and why?

"I think E was the best. Their commercial was fun and clear enough to makes people buy their product."
-Layton

"I like team E . Because they performed their script without being shy."
-Patrick

"Table E. I liked their body show. Grandfather's strange health show was very fun."
-Jack

"E. Their voice is fun and grandfather's motion is also fun."
-Ashuely

"Hamburger team. They are very nice and fun. Acting is very funny."
-Nick

"C's commercial was my favorite because they were talk loudly and funny."
-Joel

"C class is the best because they make the common commercial and less mistakes."
-Anonymous

"I like table C because it was funny."
-Michael

"I favorite group C's commercial. Because their gestures are humorous to express their merchandise good."

"Table E. Their diction is very good and they show powerful action."
-Brandon

"I think table 'E' is really great. They introduce their characters first so it's very easy to understand. And also they played their roles actively so it's fun to see."
-Jane

"E. Voice is funny and exercise is interesting. And I think they practiced hard."
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment