Monday, April 5, 2010

Grade 1: Thoughts on the Commercials Lesson, Class 1-3

Q: Did you like the commercial lessons? Why or why not?

"This class is very cool. Because this class is very fun and activity is help me understand English."
-Sirius

"I love the commercial lessons because we have fun and also we learn something."
-Rika

"Yes. I always want to know about American commercial, and I could know about this a lot."
-Michael

"It was excited. I discussed with my friends, knew a little about the American commercials, and had fun watching other friends' commercials."
-Danielle

"I like the commercial lessons pretty much. But I think there is some problems. For example, some commercial products are easy to make a commercial but others are not. I think the cell phone was hard to make a commercial."
-Patrick

"I liked it but I think I could do much better and make the commercial more interesting. Especially acting like an old person was so difficult. Anyway it was a refreshing class."
-Katie

"Actually, I don't like this lesson. It's difficult to speak English in class fluently, also I'm shy when I go up to the stage (I'm introvert)."
-Jason

"I like the commercial lessons because we can make our commercial. And this lesson is very funny!"
-Chris

"I like it because it's crative and it gives us 협동싱 and it's funny."
-Hagrid

"Not bad. But I prefer music videos and movie clips to commercial films. Because those are too short and there is some parts I can't understand."
-Ryan

"Yes. It was very funny and made me think a lot about another part of knowledge -- not just math and science."
-Brian



Q: Which class commercial was your favorite? Why?

"Commercial of Table C was so creative! It was so funny and it advertised the product 'coffee' very well."
-Danielle

"Table C's commercial was my favorite commercial because it was very fun and they wore special suit."
-Rika

"My favorite class commercial was coffee commercial [table C]. Because they were very funny."
-Katie

"D, Jinro! Because it's funny and creative."
-Hagrid

"Table B. Because they commercial is very good story and act."
-Sirius

"My favorite commercial was Table B's commercial. Their commercial was very natural for the situation in that. Also the narration was very good."
-Michael

"B. Their idea was awesome (the South Pole). Their act was cool, too."
-Ryan

"Table C, because their commercial is easy to understand."
-Harry

"I think C's commercial was very cool. Because their commercial expressed what they want to say and had fun!"
-Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment